Thursday, March 24, 2016


Sleeping cat hand held mirror
Ceramic frog soap dispenser
Ceramic duck soap dispenser

All $1.25 each @ Dollar Giant

I was shocked when I saw those ceramic soap dispensers.  I've never seen them so cheap anywhere!  They usually retail for $10+, so I had to snatch these up.

They're painted kind of sloppy, but I think they still look alright.  I'm still surprised they were so cheap!  I would expect plastic from a dollar store.

I did see toothbrush holders, but I thought they looked kind of dopey.  Turns out there were soap dishes too, but my store didn't have them.  I found these sets on amazon for $17+ each!


The toothbrush holder was the exact same mold as the soap dispenser.  Not the same case for the frog set:


The toothbrush holder there was a completely different mold, and it was shorter.  It actually looked fine, but I didn't really need it.

Saw the monkey soap dispenser too, but I didn't like that at all:


Turns out there was a puppy too, but I wouldn't have picked that up either:


Well, maybe if it looks good in person!

The mirror was more than I wanted to pay, but it was so adorable, I couldn't resist.  It has a heart nose and heart cheeks!  The entire design was just too perfect.

They had a blue/pink combo, but that one was so scratched up.  They also had a purple/pink combo, but I wasn't that fond of it.  I'm going to have to check out any other ones I come across!

No comments:

Post a Comment