Wednesday, March 2, 2016


Glass-like utensils 16 piece set:  $14.99 @ Simons (RSP:  $24)

This is the first time I've ever looked at this site, let alone buy anything from it.  It had free shipping, so why not.

I really like the look of it.  The price could have been better, but it seemed ok.  The stores around me have sets for the same price, but they're all so boring looking!

In person, I was kind of disappointed.  They look much cheaper!  They were even packaged in a flimsy tube with no other information, so that didn't help.

Some of them were pretty scratched up too.  They were clattering around in there the whole time, which might have contributed to that.

The one good thing, is that it only took three days to arrive from the time I ordered.  I was pretty impressed by that!

I'm not sure if I'll keep them.  We'll see!

I saw a similar set online for a bit cheaper.  It was around $20 plus shipping, but it did have 24 pieces:


It even came with a steel caddie!  Reviews were pretty bad though, supposedly, they break pretty easily.  I'm not too fond of the texture either.

This kind of style is my favourite:
But those ones are much more expensive.  I saw some similar serving tools at Daiso a while back..now I wish I picked them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment