Sunday, February 14, 2016


Plaid insert puffer coat:  $19.99 (RSP:  $189.90)
Sheer embroidery top:  $3.74 (RSP:  $29.50)
Kate trouser jean:  $3.74 (RSP:  $69.50)

All @ Ricki's

I was really excited about the coat.  It looked so nice in the picture!  But when I saw it in person, I was pretty disappointed...it looks pretty ordinary.  Not worth their retail price at all!

It is warm, but the material's kind of formless.  It's not figure flattering at all, and the plaid material looks cheap.  Looks about the same quality as any of the cheaper stores, but of course they charge way less for theirs (half price or more!).

Other than that, the colour was completely off!  It looked brown in the picture, but when I saw it, I thought they mistakenly sent me the black...all of the puffy places look completely black!  Only the plaid looks somewhat brown.

For the price I paid, I guess it's ok...I was just expecting something much nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment