Sunday, February 14, 2016


Gold zipper detail boots
Black lace up boots w/quilted panel
Brown lace up boots w/quilted panel

$8.33 each @ Sirens (RSP:  $44.99 each)

Glad I went here!  Normally I don't bother with this location, since it's the smallest and crappiest one.

They had some boots for $10, and I used their facebook coupon to get some additional money off.  I could have gotten them cheaper if I bought them separately, but I didn't want to risk them selling out, or bother to come back again.

The brown one was love at first sight!  That's why I still bought it even though it was my actual size, and not the size up I usually buy for comfort.

The black boots are the exact same style, but I don't think the colour combination looks as good.  Both of them would have been great buys at $10 though, since they're much thicker and better quality then usual.  They're not as shiny and super fake looking.

The last pair are flimsier and more of the usual quality, but I liked the zipper detail.  They were flattering on, so I thought I might as well get them.

Now I want to check out the other Sirens!

No comments:

Post a Comment