Saturday, February 13, 2016


Life Canvas - Pop Art Journal:  $2 @ Dollarama (RSP:  ~$11.99)

I saw this on instagram:



And I hoped to find one of my own!  I still haven't, but today I found this journal.  That's a good start!

All of her hair (including the eyelashes and brows) is actually flocked..thought that was a nice touch.  There wasn't a price either, so I assumed it was $3.  I was so happy that it ended up being cheaper!

It's actually just as nice on the inside, which is a bonus.  Most notebooks just have the standard lined page, but nearly all of these ones were colourful and unique.

I even considered getting a backup, but I guess that's not necessary.  Still hoping I can find the organizer above, and this notebook organizer if they have it:


Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment