Friday, February 19, 2016


Lip print mirrored box:  $3 (RSP:  $19.99 - $35)
LOVE mirrored box:  $3 (RSP:  $19.99+)
222 Fifth - Set of 3 "Drinks up" collection bowls:  $2 (RSP:  $9.99)

Cortisio - Garden of Eden print hair dryer:  $16 (RSP:  $45 - $80+)
Chi luxe illuminator:  $2 (RSP:  $14.99 - $27)

All @ Winners

Sadly, this place didn't really have any clothes left, but thankfully there was still something here!

I'm so happy I managed to get those mirrored boxes so cheaply.  I was hoping for that!  I do need to glue a panel back on for each, but that's no big deal for the price.\

Of course I've gotten better deals at Icings / Claires for the same thing...$4 to $5 for completely mint ones!  But I haven't seen them that cheap there in ages.

I've been looking for a hair dryer.  Regular ones would cost me about that price, so this one seemed like a deal  It's supposed to be super fancy and make your hair shiny!

I hope it lasts.  The other one I bought from winners died after a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment