Sunday, June 28, 2015


Rainforest shine shampoo:  free (RSP:  $5)
Tea tree cleanser:  $3 (RSP:  $6)

Both @ The body shop.

I was actually supposed to get an item completely for free, but the salesperson told me I needed to buy something.  I was interested in the cleanser, so I decided to get that.  I asked again online, and they confirmed that I didn't need to buy anything, so that's pretty annoying.

The hair ties were from Victoria's Secret's "summer party."  You were supposed to spin a wheel to get a prize, but this was the worst prize!  I can't believe they said it was worth $9.50...it's seriously just two tiny elasticized ribbons.

You had a one in two chance of winning these.  I wish I got one of the other prizes instead...they were all better than this one!  The best one was a pair of shorts that retailed for almost $40.

The rest of the things retailed for around $12 (a pair of underwear, a makeup bag, and lipgloss) but they were all better than this.  Oh well, hopefully I'll have better luck next time!

The silliest thing is, I had to answer a math question to get it!  Normally they don't enforce that rule.  You also had to do two tasks to even get a chance to perform a wheel.  They sure made you work for this promo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment