Monday, June 22, 2015


Black and white silk shirts:  $9.94 each @ Joe Fresh (RSP:  $49 each)

What a great deal!  I wish I had time to get an extra ten percent off, but I just found out about their free shipping event (NEXT day shipping...it's usually more than my order!)..and I barely had time to make my order!  I wonder if it would have taken off a crazy amount like last time.

Oh well.  I'm really happy I snagged these two!  They only had one size left, and it happened to be my size.  They also sold out quite soon after I bought them, and it's no wonder why.  This is such an amazing price for silk!

Moreover, the fit is so flattering!  Which is surprising, since most of their stuff is boxy and unflattering.  These shirts on the other hand, are pretty fitted and look amazing on.

I really don't know of any other place that ever sells silk this low.  I'm going to keep my eye out from now on!  Looking at their history, a lot of their other silk shirts have gone that low before.  Some have been $14.94 too, which I would have paid if I liked the print enough. 

I don't like buying them unless shipping is free though, so we'll see if things line up!

Looking at their past sales, a lot of them have gone under $20.  Surprisingly, the majority have been $9.94!

 
I think the best prints went on the deepest clearance, which is strange.  I would have loved to get all of those!  Too bad I wasn't paying attention back then.

I did have an opportunity to buy the $14.94 snake print shirt, but it wasn't in stock by the time they offered free shipping.  At least I managed to snag the blue one, and for even less than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment