Monday, June 15, 2015


Pink asymmetrical bodycon dress (RSP:  $22.50)
Blue asymmetrical bodycon dress (RSP:  $17.50)
Black dress (RSP:  $42)


Grey ribbed high slit dress (RSP:  $18)
Grey asymmetrical bodycon dress (RSP:  $19.50)
Beige asymmetrical bodycon dress (RSP:  $19.50)

$19.94 for all @ Sirens

Except for the ribbed dress...I got that at Urban Planet for $5.38.  It was 70% off the regular price, and the material was pretty thick.  I don't like paying more than $5 for a plain dress like this, but I thought it was worth going a bit over my limit.

Of course I bought it before I checked out Sirens!  Otherwise, I might not have gotten it.  It is pretty different from the other grey dress I bought though...it's slit to the navel like the floral dress I bought previously.

Anyway, I'm really happy with the dresses I got from Sirens.  They're gorgeous!  The asymmetrical hem makes them look so dressy, and the price couldn't be better.  For the longest time they stayed at $10, so I'm glad to see $5 dresses there again.

The blue one is similar to this one.   The knot is near the stomach...which I'm not too fond of, but at least it's unique:



The other ones drape similar to this:


 So gorgeous!  I'm tempted to buy more in other colours.

The black dress was the only one there.  Since it retailed for so high, I wasn't sure if it was on the right rack.  Luckily for me, it was!  The funny thing about that dress is, it's almost exactly the same as Elvira's dress!


Except the slit is right in the middle, and the sleeves and hem don't have ragged edges.  I'm pretty sure I could move the slit over, and it would be easy to add extra fabric for the sleeves.  I guess I'm going to have to be Elvira in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment