Sunday, May 3, 2015


Emporio Armani blazer:  $5


Metal Grecian woman lamp:  $10

Both @ Value Village

I haven't gone in a while, and I almost didn't go today.  I'm glad I did!  I almost always find something great when I go out.

I'm always happy to find Armani in my size.  Surprisingly, it happens pretty frequently!  I might have a closet full some day soon.

Funnily enough, it's exactly the same as the last one I bought, except this one has 2 buttons instead of 3.  

I don't always check the lamp section (because it's out of the way), but I'm glad I remembered to this time.  I was surprised it was so reasonably priced!


Her face isn't very pretty, so I almost left her behind just because of that.  But overall, I love how it looks...and I don't know when or if I'd find another one, so I decided to just get it.

I'm not going to use it as a lamp though.  I'm going to use it to hold my jewelry!  I just need to find a place to put it.

Now I'm really wishing I bought at least one of these lamps way, way, back..there were two there!


It would have made a beautiful stand!  It was even cheaper than the one I got today, and certainly better.  Hopefully it'll pop up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment