Sunday, May 3, 2015


Jacquard roll cuff blouse:  $6.29 / $6.99 (RSP:  $45.50)
Baroque print gathered blouse:  $4.16 (RSP:  $49.50)
Draped rhinestone pullover:  $4.16 (RSP:  $49.50)

Asymmetric foil print top - Berry:  $4.16 (RSP:  $45.50)
Asymmetric foil print top - Bronze:  $4.16 (RSP:  $45.50)

All @ Ricki's

Their pictures are so deceiving!  The first two tops looked beautiful online, but in person...I was totally underwhelmed.

The first one looks like a really cheap pajama top.  Not how I expected at all!  I already returned one, and now I need to return the other.  

I'm actually returning everything except the pullover.  Surprisingly, that one fit, even though it's an XS!  It looks really nice too.

I like the asymmetric tops too, but they're pretty loose.  They're not as figure flattering as I hoped.  I just ordered a size down because they're even cheaper now, so we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment