Wednesday, May 27, 2015


Grey and black halter pants:  $5 each @ Sirens (RSP:  $30 each)

I don't know what these are actually called.  I've never seen them anywhere!  The top part looks like half a vest or some sort of halter.  I guess they end up looking like fancier overalls.

These pants are pretty nice quality for Sirens.  The fit was really flattering, especially because they were fitted in the legs.  The material is nicer than normal too.

The halter part is removable.  Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have bought them!  It's a nice option to have, but I don't think it's something I'd want to wear regularly. 

I also saw some leggings that were clearanced to 2 for $5, but I didn't like any of the colours.  Plus, they were constructed more like pantyhose than tights.  

I almost bought two more pants to use the coupon, but now I didn't.  I noticed there was a hole in one of them before I bought it!  They didn't have any more in my size, so I ended up just buying these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment