Thursday, August 7, 2014


Bag of toys:  $.99
Vintage made in Italy lucite purse:  $5.99

Both @ Value Village.

It's been a long while!  I missed thrifting.  I'd like to go more regularly, but it does feel like a waste of gas when I don't buy anything.  Then when I do buy something, a lot of the times it's overpriced!

Anyway, I was happy with what I found today.  A LPS Blythe was in there...finally!  I haven't found one in ages.  

It also came with this neat car.  It turns out it's the Itsy Bitsy Bratz Kool Kat Cruiser:


Even though I've never liked any of the dolls, Bratz always had such neat vehicles!  I wish this one had doors that could open, but at least it looks great.  The trunk does open, and it has all of these cute cat related details!  Paw shaped rear mirrors, and a fish air freshener.

Though...why would a cat drive a car?  Especially one like the above, which doesn't seem to have any limbs.

I always buy any lucite purse I find.  This was a reasonable price to pay, so I'm happy about it.  The colour is gorgeous!

I was going to buy a snakeskin bag for $6.99, but I passed.  Even though it looked unused, it did have some storage wear.  

I just thought it was too much to pay for something I would cut up.  I do have some skins in that colour already!  It was kind of an orange colour, really common in vintage skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment