Monday, August 11, 2014


Regina maxi dress in green and yellow (RSP:  $4.99 - $88 each)

$8.39 for both @ Beyond the Rack

For some reason I had a $10 credit, and the happened to be having a final clearance right now!  I'm so glad I bothered to look.

I got the green one right away, but it was hard to find something else that was worth it.  They normally only have one of each item, and they're reserved for 20 minutes whenever someone adds them to their cart.

Luckily, the yellow one became available again and I snatched it up.  Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have bought either of them.  You can only apply the credit to the actual price of the merchandise, not the shipping or the tax.  $8 for one dress isn't really a deal, but $4 is! 

They also included a ton of samples:


They did mention it in the checkout, but I thought it'd only be one or two things.  This was a nice surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment