Saturday, December 31, 2011


Rinaldi - black boots:  $12.50 (RSP:  $74.99)


 Vianni collection -  brown crocodile skin boots:  $12.50 (RSP:  $129.99)

Both @ Shoe Warehouse.

I wasn't sure if I should get them since they weren't leather and they were more than I like to pay for boots.  Plus, I bought one in the exact same style for $7.50 a while back!

I ended up getting the black one since it was surprisingly comfortable, and the material didn't look cheap.

It was harder deciding on the crocodile skin ones since I thought they would be more (luckily it scanned in lower).   Since I coveted them for over a year, I decided I would just splurge.

This is the first time I've seen  them in this size since the sale so I doubt I would have found them again.

I love the shiny gold bottoms!  That's another reason I wanted them so much.  The picture also showcases the gorgeous lace up detailing at the back:

 
Funnily enough, these two boots are almost exactly the same style, except in different materials.  The crocodile ones are about half an inch higher though.

No comments:

Post a Comment