Wednesday, December 28, 2011


 Caramel leatherette jacket:  $10 (RSP:  $99.99)


Brown leatherette jacket:  $10 (RSP:  $99.99)

Both @ Fairweather.

Gee, I don't think I've shopped here in a decade (when my mom was into this chain)!  Their clothing isn't really my style and the pricing is normally nothing to write home about.

I saw four leatherette jackets on their $10 rack.  Due to the number, I thought there was a slight chance that it wasn't a mistake so I went to ask-luckily I did!

Turns out they were leftovers from boxing day.  The cashier said that they flew off the racks in half an hour, but they managed to find some more for today.

The brown one is really similar to the other one I just bought, but I ended up buying it anyway because the fit is looser and it looks more expensive.

I just noticed that Labels must be the discounted version of this store-the brands and the signs are the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment