Friday, December 30, 2011


Red snakeskin dress:  $5.99 (RSP:  $23.99)
Rosette halter dress:  $2.99 (RSP:  $15.99)


White dress:  $2.99 (RSP:  $29.99)
Purple dress:  $2.99 (RSP:  $29.99)

All @ Angela Fashion.

I wish I checked out this location sooner-it's way better than the one I've been going to!

It has a defect rack with insane markdowns, whereas the other one prices them all the same regardless.  I'm definitely going to be popping in on this one from time to time.

I was really unsure about the purple dress, since I'm not too fond of the colour, but decided to get it because of the price.

I'm glad I did, it's gorgeous!  Both of them hang in a pleasing way.

Now I wish I didn't buy so much at the other location.  Some of them did have defects and I paid full price!

I'm just glad I didn't buy the rosette halter.  I was considering it the last time I went but didn't buy it. 

I would have been kicking myself if I did-this one was half the price!  It had a very slight stain in a small area, it took a while for me to find what was wrong with it.

The snakeskin dress needs the zipper resewn at the bottom, which will be an easy fix.  The other dresses have runs but they're so minor I doubt anyone will notice.

Now I wonder what else I've missed out on, I've passed by that store so many times!

No comments:

Post a Comment