Saturday, August 27, 2011


Clientele - Rosette top:  $2 (RSP:  $24.99-$45)
Pretty good - Ruffle front top:  $2 (RSP:  $14.99-$30)


Almost Famous - Brown tank top:  $.70 (RSP:  $14.99-$28)
Dollhouse - Jean shorts:  $2 (RSP:  $14.99-$30)

I love those shorts, but I wasn't sure if I could fit into them since they're a girl's size 16.  I really liked how they looked, so I was willing to risk it for the price.

Turns out they do fit, but very unflatteringly...I'm not wearing those out in public until I'm several pounds lighter!  Definitely a must keep though.

The other things are just for normal every day use...I don't particularly love any of them.  I'm really going to have to do a deep closet purge to make way for all of this!  It's nice to have a new wardrobe every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment