Wednesday, August 24, 2011


Red bustier top:  $3.44 @ Ebay
Sheer button up top:  $1.56 @ Ebay
Corset:  $7.35 @ DinoDirect (RSP:  $51.73)
Black corset dress:  $9.65 @ TomTop
White corset dress:  $9.64 @ TomTop

I'm really disappointed with the corset.  I thought it would be a costume as pictured above, I was pretty annoyed it was misrepresented so much-the material and colour don't match up either!  It was listed as silk, but it feels like jacquard.  The colour on all of my screens was a yellowish hue, but it ended up being a surprisingly champagne rose in person.  I'm going to complain, but I really doubt they'll do anything.  The quality is better than expected, but it's more than I wanted to pay for a single piece like that.

The corset dresses are gorgeous, just like the other one.  There are two more colours I'll probably get if they ever go on sale.

The sheer top was an impulse buy-I didn't think it was very nice, but I thought that I might be able to make it work.

I've been lusting over the first top for over a year, but the quality wasn't as good as expected.  The cups are huge and flat for some reason, and the material is way cheaper than shown..it looks like a shiny satin in the picture, but it ended up looking like a cheap polyester in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment