Thursday, August 4, 2011


Black dress w/white bow accent:  $3.61
Grey leopard print dress:  $3.38



Grey chiffon top:  $3.38
Leopard bow cuff:  $1.62

All off Ebay.

These were amazing deals, but I suppose the quality is pretty much equal to the price.  The first black dress is a bit disappointing, since the material feels pretty cheap.

The grey top is gorgeous, but I hate how sheer it is-I suppose I'll just have to wear another layer but I don't like the unflattering outline that will emerge.  Flattering Ebay pictures:


The last dress ended up looking exactly like the picture-surprisingly, it looked a lot better than I thought it would!  They're all still pretty usable, and I'm happy I got them for the price I did.

I sort of regret getting the bangle-it looked so much better in the picture!  I thought it was a chunky bracelet, but it ended up being surprisingly small...I bought another one in a different colour, but never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment