Sunday, August 28, 2011


ark & co. - Leopard chiffon dress:  $3 (RSP:  $49.99-$100)

I'm not too crazy about all of the pink splashes, but I love the style...and I have a penchant for all things leopard print. 

Pink is my favourite colour, but not for wearing...and I really don't like my leopard print diluted!  I might return this one, I haven't decided yet.

I picked this up right at closing time.  I wasn't planning on hitting up this location since previous visits had been unfruitful...I didn't notice anything desirable a few days ago, so I really didn't think it would have anything left on the last day.  Since I was in the area, I decided to check it out.  There were literally 5 items left-I was surprised I was interested in any of them!

So ends this season's final clearance.  Surprisingly, it was really picked over this time...the selection was probably half that of last year's.  Still, I'm ecstatic for next year's-the countdown commences!

No comments:

Post a Comment