Friday, July 2, 2010


Blue snakeskin purse:  $5 @ Icing by Claire's (RSP:  $29.50)
Studded black bag:  $5 @ Icing by Claire's (RSP:  $36.50)

I had been lusting after that blue purse for a while, and was absolutely thrilled to find it on sale today.  

The only downside is that the snakeskin material is realllly cheap..the same kind of thin vinyl used in some reusable bags!  I really couldn't fathom their original asking price considering that.

I ended up buying it anyway, since I just love how it looks.  I would not have paid any more for that quality. 

The second bag was a bit of an impulse.  I don't really like big bags, so I don't have many.

It looks horrible laid out like that, but I thought it looked kind of cute while worn.  It collapses in a bit, and I do like the chain strap detailing.  I plan on using it as a school bag if I ever decide to go back to school..

No comments:

Post a Comment