Wednesday, July 14, 2010


Marianna - gold glitter platform lace up boots:  $25
Xeyes - 'pony' print platform boots:  $25

Ah, my very own blast from the past.

The first two were bought off Ebay exactly ten years ago; the third, from the mall 4-5 years ago.  I've been looking for all of them for three years-they were lost for a while after the move. 

I can't remember how much I paid for the two first boots, but I do know it was around $25 with shipping.  My bid was probably somewhere around $10 or so for each of them.  I bought them from the now defunct seller thigh_high_boots.

The 'pony' print ones are crazy!  Quotations used since I've always thought 'cow' print would have been more precise.  I'm really surprised they're still being sold here!

They're my only 6 inch heels..since the platform in the front is also a few inches, they're not that much harder to walk in than my other shoes.  Still pretty uncomfortable, but not moreso than others.

Granted, the first two are pretty stripper chic, so they probably won't get regular use.  Still, I love having them again!  Brings back a lot of memories.

Speaking of memories, my recollection of the last pair was surprisingly off.  I thought I had gotten some no name shoes from a Chinese store, but it turns out that Shoe Warehouse was awesome even back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment