Tuesday, July 6, 2010


Pink quilted purse:  $10.10 @ Ebay

This is of course a ripoff of Chanel's classic flap bag.  I'm sure I would be flamed to hell if anyone actually read this blog, but I actually prefer the knock off-I'm just not a fan of logos emblazoned across the front like that.

That logo wasn't even included on the original design anyway, so I don't feel too bad saying that :P.  Though I suppose that would make this a near total ripoff of the original as designed by Coco herself.

Well, she always said she would shed tears the day that no one copied her, so..    

The quality of this bag was surprising.  I had some qualms paying four times the price for what might essentially be the same thing, but this bag trumps all of my other quilted purses.

The material is much thicker and fuller, plus the bag is sturdier over all.  I'm definitely planning on buying a few more in other colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment