Friday, June 25, 2010


I am incredibly happy.  I couldn't believe the deal I got on these shoes-they're probably the most incredible buy I've gotten so far. 

Faux suede boots w/white trim:  $2.68
Genuine suede cowboy boots:  $1 (!)
Black heels with tiny, shiny, tiles on the straps:  $1

All from Liquidation World.

Any identification that might have been there has been stripped off, but who cares for those prices!  Even most used shoes aren't that cheap. 

There were a bunch of the second pair (I even picked up a second one for a friend), but only one of the first.  I hastily ran and grabbed it as soon as I ventured into the store...it's gorgeous!  Cute wedge heels, buckle detailing, and even a zipper-I was so shocked that they were only $5!

The second one I probably wouldn't have bought if the price wasn't so good.  Of course, that was when I thought they were $5 like the first pair (as marked on the tag).

Imagine my surprised when they scanned in at half that!  I don't normally like pointy toed shoes, but these ones weren't that extreme..and I like having a variety.  Plus, I just don't see myself saying no to leather boots at that purported price. 

The last two were actually $1 each because there was a 'midnight madness' deal going on (one hour only)-buy any pair of shoes and get another for $1. 

The $1 deal is done now, but I'm planning on going to another store on the weekend.  Hopefully they'll have more boots for the same price :o.

No comments:

Post a Comment