Wednesday, June 2, 2010


Dussault Apparel- black skinny jeans:  $5 @ Liquidation World (RSP:  $130)

The downside to buying clothes at Liquidation World is you can't try before you buy.  They used to have fitting rooms, but those went the way of the dinosaur.

I decided to just get the largest size they had there, which happened to be a 26.  There were tons of 22's and 23's, but I'm not sure if I'll ever get that low.  24, maybe, but that would be a long ways off.  

I was so sure they would fit, but alas, they don't.  I can squeeze them on, but I can't quite button them up :x.  I'm finally making progress on the weight loss front though, so I'm certain they'll fit sometime soon! 

They seemed like run of the mill jeans, but surprisingly, they really make your butt look good :o.

I guess there is something to the price.  These are the same makers of those preposterous $250K jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment