Friday, August 18, 2017


Mirrored dresser:  $55 @ Winners (RSP:  $399)

I was so happy!  I saw this when it was $150, and I was hoping it would still be here at the end.  It has some chips but I don't think they looked too bad.  

I replaced the knobs.  They used to be pull rings, which I didn't like too much.

It's hard to tell the size, but it's bigger than a night table, but smaller than a standard dresser.

I also saw a night table for $25...the cheapest I've ever seen!  



But it was sooo broken, even I didn't want it.  It doesn't look so bad in the picture, but in person, it was really distracting!  Just about the whole thing needed to be replaced.  I wonder how low it ended up selling for.

They also had this perfect table for only $40!  


But I like all mirrored things and I had no room for it.  Still, a great deal for someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment