Wednesday, August 23, 2017


Mirror mirror - Leopard print umbrella x 2 (RSP:  $14.90 each)



Snake print canvas shopper (RSP:  $14.90)

$4.20 each @ Ricki's

I've wanted a leopard print umbrella for a while, but I couldn't find any that were sturdy enough or cheap enough.  These fit the bill!

I actually ordered one for $5 (plus $1 shipping), but I bought two more when they were 30% off...then returned the first.  Everything ended up being $3.50 each, plus the $2 I spent altogether on shipping.

The snake print bag wasn't very worth it in retrospect, but I liked the print.

The very day I picked it up, I saw that urban planet was selling the exact same umbrella for only $8.90!!  That's shocking. That was their regular price, whereas Ricki's regular price is $6 more.  Same maker and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment