Friday, January 20, 2017


Lalaloopsy newborn babies:  $1.50 each (RSP:  $7.98)
TMNT aluminum water bottle:  $2.50 (RSP:  $6.98)

Both @ Toys r us

I was so glad I came in today!  I usually wouldn't, but I haven't gone in a very long time...I just wanted to check things out.

Well, turns out they were having a buy one get one half off sale on all of the clearance toys, and a lot of them were very reasonable already!  The lalaloopsy babies were $2 each...I almost put them back, but I just couldn't resist.

I was also really tempted by those giant monster high/ever after high dolls.  They only would have been $9.50, because my brother was buying something else regardless.  That would have been such a good price!

But I'm not that into them, and they take up a lot of space.  There were so many good deals on monster high too!  Would have been as low as $4 for some of them...I wouldn't have gotten so many back in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment