Saturday, January 7, 2017


Chrome pink earbuds:  $1.65
Solar dancing cupid:  $1.25
Solar dancing elephant:  $1.25

All @ Dollar Tree

I've actually wanted that cupid for a while, but the others were twice the price or more!  For the exact same one...that definitely didn't seem worth it, especially since I've only paid a bit over a buck for my other solar toys.

So I couldn't resist when I saw this one here!  They had a devil too, but I thought it was the old one I had:


But when I double checked the website, I saw they have a redesigned one!


It's way cuter than the one I have!  I didn't even notice it was different, since I didn't bother to look closely in the store.  I'll definitely pick it up next time!

The elephant in action:


They actually had a different pink elephant that I wanted to buy before, but I didn't because I thought I shouldn't:


Now I wish I had gotten it!  I wonder if some store has some old stock somewhere.  They'd sure match!

I'll try not to go overboard with the solar toys, but I'll definitely pick up the cuter ones in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment