Thursday, October 1, 2015


Relpo - Toy trunk ceramic vase:  $2.99
Carriage musical box:  $6.99

Both @ Value Village

I was unsure about both of these, but they were just so neat.  I don't love nursery themed vases, but the teddy bear swayed me.

The music box was way too overpriced, especially since parts of it were broken.  It's also missing some parts, but it's fine overall.  This is what it's supposed to look like, mine is missing the lights and one of the brackets to hold the light.


The real problem is, it's filthy!  I hope the dirt comes off.  I really would have been more comfortable paying half the price for something in this condition.

I thought it was from the 70's, but it turns out it's from the 80's.  I found a picture of an in box one on Etsy:


I've seen people asking $50 for these in out of box condition, but I have no idea how much they actually go for.

No comments:

Post a Comment