Wednesday, October 7, 2015


JKC Studios - OMG pleather tote bag:  $3 @ Dollarama (RSP:  $50+!)

This is probably the most expensive thing I've seen at Dollarama.  I was so shocked when I looked up the price...some people are asking $110 for this!


I knew it was better quality than they normally are here, but I didn't expect it to be that expensive.

It's on amazon.com for $26, and it lists the retail price as $44 there...but from this blog post, I think the real price might have been over $100.  The coated canvas totes on that page look roughly the same size, and they're all that price!

I wasn't sure if I should get it, since I thought the "OMG" was tacky.  But I liked the graphics and prints other than that.  It was also really sturdy, and I thought it'd be an upgrade from a reusable bag.

I also saw this large cosmetic pouch made by the same company a few weeks ago at the same store:


But without looking at it closely, I thought it was some cheap engrishy thing.  It turned out that one retailed for $32!

No comments:

Post a Comment