Monday, March 19, 2012


Corset dress:  $5 @ Urban Behavior (RSP:  $24)

It was marked higher than that, but it was on a lower priced rack with similarly patterned clothing.  I checked around to see if there were more of it on another rack but couldn't find anything.

I decided to check the price and the cashier gave it to me for the price I thought it was.

I'm not that crazy about the skirt, but I just loved the top half of it!  It's laced up in a really interesting way, front and back.

I don't even know what to call that print.  They look like feathers.

I should probably check back more often, things seem to fly off the shelves pretty fast. 

 The bustiers from this post are already gone, and it's only been 5 days!  They had quite a few the last time I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment