Monday, March 26, 2012


Lady Western - Brown hooded leather trench coat:  $8.99


Mac Laren's - Black leather trench coat:  $12.49

Both @ Value Village.

I'm so glad half off day came so soon!  I read it normally only came every three months, and since the last one was just a month ago, I thought I was in for a long wait.

Luckily, they had a members only event, and only for a limited amount of items. Even luckier still, leather and fur jackets were included!

I was hoping I would find a nice fur coat, but at least I came away with a lot of great leathers.

The first one's amazing, style and price wise!

Funnily enough, I was just admiring a very similar one on Etsy a few weeks ago. I actually like mine way better, and it was so much cheaper too! I'll probably add some real fur once I find it.

The other one is a great design, it looks pretty modern though I'm sure it's vintage.

It needs some work though. It's a little too big for me, and the last owner seems to have put buttons on and then taken them out.

I'll have to put them back on again since there's no way to repair the leather there, plus it would solve both of those problems!

Really happy I decided to check out this location. I've never seen so many leather coats in one place!

No comments:

Post a Comment