Monday, March 26, 2012


Black leather jacket: $17.50 @ Value Village

I normally wouldn't pay this much for a used leather jacket, but I did so for the following reasons:

1.  It fits me perfectly
2.  The cut is flattering
3.  It's incredibly warm
4.  The leather is thick and just amazing quality

But most of all:

5.  It didn't have that thrift store smell!

The last one really surprised me. That's the first time I've found a leather coat there that didn't need extensive work in that area! I probably wouldn't have paid that price otherwise.

6.  It was made in my home town. The label actually said (my hometown) leathers, so I took that as a sign.

I just wish I didn't buy this coat. I'm sure I could have gotten it for half price if I waited, and it doesn't look nearly as good as my recent batch!

No comments:

Post a Comment