Sunday, February 26, 2012


Earl jean jeans:  $3 (RSP:  $24.99-$54)
Sannino - green leather gloves:  $2 (RSP:  $24.99-$45)
Kemp Aromatherapy - rose, geranium and lavender bubble bath melts:  $.50 (RSP:  $19.99+)

Now this was another surprise.  I wasn't even planning on going to this location since it had next to nothing two weeks ago. I ended up going because I had time to kill and it was in the area-I'm glad I did!

It did have one small table left, but I managed to find some things I wanted.

Those gloves are so odd.  I don't know why they're priced so high since they're unlined and unhemmed!  I think it's because they're made in Italy.  At least the leather is really nice.

I thought the bath melts were chocolate at first!  The heart shaped box, the paper cupcake liners, all of the white...that's originally why I picked it up.

I don't normally buy bath stuff I wouldn't use, but then I saw the price-I couldn't believe their price was $20!  Makes me wonder what actual retail is. $35!


Anyway, it was pretty and cheap so it came home with me.  I probably won't even use them.  They smell good so I'll probably just put them in my bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment