Friday, February 17, 2012


Brown suede boots (RSP:  $54.75)
Fur booties (RSP:  $45.50)
Lace up wedgies (RSP:  $45.50)
Mirrored peacock jewelry box (RSP:  $51.50)

$5 each @ Icing.

I'm so glad I decided to go to this one today.  The weather was crappy, the traffic was bad, and I had trouble with my car alarm, but it was so worth it in the end!

When I got there, they had a lot of nice shoes that I hadn't seen before but none in my size.

I asked the clerk about it and she brought out 4 for me! Now I wonder what she would have brought out if I asked for my actual size.

The highlight for me was the mirrored jewelry box - it's so gorgeous!

I've always wanted one but never wanted to pay their prices. I was really hoping I could find one for this cheap but it's never happened before.

Maybe coming early had something to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment