Tuesday, February 14, 2012


Body lotion: free @ Bath and body works (RSP:  $5)
Fairweather - Leather coat w/coyote fur trim:  $19.60 @ Value Village
Sailor moon doll:  $2.80 @ Value Village

I initially went out to get my BBW freebie, but ended up going to Value Village since I hadn't gone in a while.

I'm so glad I did! I'm normally pretty squeamish about buying clothes secondhand, but this coat was worth it.  It's so me, and I'm sure it retailed for a couple hundred dollars.

I only bought it because it looked to be in like new condition...plus, it's gorgeous!

I probably wouldn't have bothered if the materials were any different, but where else can you get leather and coyote fur for under $20?

There's a similar coat at Danier leather going for $700 - retail price was $1,300!


I'm guessing the coat is from the 80's, judging by the yellowed tag.  Also, seeing how it's marked size 6 and fits like a 0-2!

I ended up getting 30% off my total, it was a one day only promo if you spend over $30.

The sailor moon doll-I just couldn't leave it behind.  I might just fix her up and sell her.

No comments:

Post a Comment