Monday, July 4, 2011


Spoon jeans - slate blue skinny jeans:  $3 (RSP:  $8-$42)
SHM - Caslow riding boots:  $9 (RSP:  $25-$32.99)

All @ Liquidation World.

I probably should have gone as soon as the sale hit, but prior engagements prevented me from doing so.  As a result, things were pretty picked over.

I was pretty undecided about the boots.  I like the style immensely, but the quality just wasn't there.  I would have gladly paid $5 for it, but $9 was really pushing it...$10 is my max for any non leather footwear.

The leopard print lining is what swayed me, that, and the fact that it's comfortable enough to wear for extended periods of time.  I'm going to be kicking myself if they go even lower later on..

I'm pretty set for jeans, but since I don't have any in this wash, it ended up coming home with me.  If any of the other ones go down in price, I might pick them up at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment