Sunday, July 17, 2011


Black gathered skirt:  $2 @ Sirens (RSP: $19)
Gold glitter leopard bangle:  $2 @ Dollarama
Pure protein bar:  free @ Superstore (RSP:  $1.89+)
Kit kat bar:  $.11 @ Superstore (RSP:  $.30)

I had a FPC for the protein bar-it expires at the end of the month, so I thought I might as well redeem it before I forget.

I also quit my job (finally!), so I won't have my precious discount card for much longer.  That's why I decided to sneak a kit kat in, though in retrospect, I wish I bought something more worthwhile price wise.  

Anyway, just had to throw in a little shopping to compensate for my morning.  I went to Dollarama and picked up the bangle I've been lusting after for over a year.  I'd always decide to leave it behind for one reason or another, only to find it gone the next time I arrive (and to find it out of stock for several months at a time).  I was still undecided today, but now I'm really glad I bought it-I love the gold glitter in the background!

Then I decided to go to the mall to check out their sidewalk sale-today was the last day.  It was the same mall I went to last time, except this time I ventured out to the further regions I don't normally bother to.  

It's pretty similar to the skirt I picked up last time, except it's made from a dressier material, and doesn't have the ruffled train at the front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment