Monday, July 4, 2011


Metal flower necklace:  $2 (RSP:  $14.25)
Pegasus ring:  $2 (RSP:  $16.50)
Butterfly/flower pearl bracelet:  $2 (RSP:  $14.25)
Cameo pearl bracelet:  $2 (RSP:  $14.25)
Lace covered pearl bracelet:  $2 (RSP:  $12)
Gold tree earring holder:  $5 (RSP:  $22.75)

All @ Icing.

This is basically my favourite accessory store:  the styles are more mature, and it's easier to find 5 things opposed to 10 things to get that elusive deal.

I was pretty undecided about the earring holder, as I practically never wear earrings...but I do have a few pairs, so I might as well have something pretty to display them on.  I just love the little birds perched on the branch like that.

I love the pegasus cameo, but the proportions aren't pleasing for a ring.  I might convert it to a bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment