Sunday, April 18, 2010


Joy & Peace - grey knee high boots:  $15 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $119.99)

I've found amazing deals at the Shoe Warehouses closest to me, so I started to think that the rest were hidden treasure troves-not so!  7 Shoe Warehouses later, no new shoes.  

Most had disappointingly small selections, plus disproportionately high prices to boot.  One of them actually would have been a goldmine if the sizes weren't too small, but I digress.

At this point, I didn't really think it was worth it to make the trek-since I was in the area, I gave way to convenience.  

I'm glad I did!  I like the style, but I mainly took them home because of the color (aptly named 'concrete').  

I was a bit iffy on the price since I've seen boots from that brand for $10 at another Shoe Warehouse (oh how I lamented not being one size smaller).  The last pair I bought at this price were leather, and these were anything but.

I finally relented because I wasn't coming back there anytime soon, and I was going through boot withdrawal :x.   

No comments:

Post a Comment