Wednesday, April 14, 2010



CBI Distributing Corp purses - $2 each @ Claire's (RSP:  $20.50-$22.75)

The black/pink one is actually a double again, but I thought I could make something out of it.  I guess I just can't say no to a basic $2 purse. 

The black one is a cute ring clutch with a magnetic closure.  I don't have any other bags in that style, so I was pretty overjoyed when I found it.  I love that black patent look. 

The blue one is made out of quilted, white washed denim.  I like the frayed edge detailing and the pink skull lining..that was pretty random. 


As for turnlock closures...I always have a thing for those.  That and chain straps, so I obviously love this bag.

I kind of want to trek out to the other Claire's around here, but they're a bit out of the way.  Still, I might try two more on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment