Saturday, January 13, 2018




Wonder woman waffle maker and popcorn maker:  $12.44 each @ Wal mart (RSP:  $24.88 each)

I was interested at full price so I was glad they came down.  They also had some other appliances like a coffee maker, toaster, slow cooker, pancake maker, and a personal blender.  

Only the blender had the classic colours, the other ones had a gold/black theme which I guess is modern.  It just doesn't have the same pizzazz!

I was kind of interested in the toaster, it was only $7.44!  But the image was quite boring, so was the design:




I would have bought it if it wasn't so boring looking.  I was kind of interested in the pancake maker too, but it was also boring.  Plus I thought it was similar to the waffle maker, except the waffle maker looked way better.




Also got a $2 starfrit peeler and $1 ear plugs that were supposed to have a high noise reduction level.

This was the first time I tried in store pickup...never again!  It was a nightmare and took forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment