Tuesday, January 16, 2018


Hello kitty projection alarm clock:  $4.19 @ Talize (RSP:  $20+)

I wanted a fun alarm clock, so I couldn't resist.  It was marked at $5.99 but I had a 30% off coupon.  It projects the time on the wall:


Pictures are from amazon.  It's $90 on amazon Canada!  It came out 5 years ago though...I saw it was selling for $30-$40 US back then.  Right now it's $45 with shipping.   I wonder how much it was in Canada.


This was actually a new location!  I didn't know that they opened a second one, but apparently it's been open for around 4 months now.

It's in a really convenient location because there are two other big thrift stores around (and this one's big too!).  I'll try to make an effort to come more often!

*edit*

I ended up blinging it:


I'm so happy with how it turned out!  I saw some blinged out hello kitty figures before and really liked the look.  They were all super expensive too!  I saw one for $160+ locally.

Really love this Sephora brush set...but the retail price was $450 US!!  Picture from pinterest:


Really love this piggy bank!  Also from pinterest:


I'm happy with mine...I think it's more functional, plus it was dirt cheap compared to the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment