Tuesday, December 26, 2017


Tee with ruffles in grey:  $2 (RSP:  $10)


Tee with ruffles in green:  $2 (RSP:  $10)


Over the knee boots:  $10 (RSP:  $49.99)

All @ Bluenotes

I usually don't bother to go to the mall on boxing day, but bluenotes had some 80% off deals I was hoping to catch.   

I mostly just wanted the over the knee boots, so I was glad they had one in my size! Upon first glance I missed it so I'm glad I tried again.  I was ready to buy it online, but I thought I'd try to see if I could save myself the shipping.


They had the shirts in a light pink and oatmeal colour, but those turned out to be pretty see through!  Thank goodness I tried them on first.  These ones were thicker so they were ok.  

For some reason, the price tag actually says $14.99 underneath!  I wonder if that was the original price.  It says $10 on the website.

The rest of the mall was a bust, but it was worth it for the boots!  I was hoping for some 80% off dresses at sirens, but none of them were that cheap.

I still want to check out other malls before the week is over, so here's hoping for cheap dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment