Sunday, April 9, 2017


JYSK - Pandora vanity:  $50 (RSP:  $199.99)

I've always wanted a cute vanity, and this one happened to be half off.  I wasn't sure about it because there was this gorgeous mirrored vanity that I was really interested in, but that one was way too expensive.  The sale was going to end soon, so I decided to go see it in person.

Well, it's even better in person!  I still was unsure whether it would be worth paying $100 for, since I thought I could probably get a free one if I waited long enough.  But in the end, it felt worth it.

It's kind of basic, but I think it's pretty cute.  I like the curved legs and the fact that it has so many drawers.


The only thing I didn't like was the mirror, so I had the idea to replace it with a bigger, more ornate mirror.  I knew it had potential!

The online tracker showed that it was in stock at my local store, but when I went to buy it, they said they actually JUST sold the last one!  I was thinking about preordering it, but I didn't want to wait 2 weeks...then the guy happened to  mention that they only had one with a broken mirror.

That was perfect since I already wanted to replace that part!  I asked if it was for sale, and he said yes...I asked the price, and he said he had to check.

When he came back and said $50, I couldn't contain my excitement!  It just seemed meant to be.

I spray painted it pink and replaced the knobs with crystals.  It already looked pretty great after that.

I just recently got the mirror I envisioned, and it looks sooo beautiful put together!  I'm so happy I decided to get this.  It looks so elegant in my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment