Sunday, March 12, 2017

"I am a caticorn" brush:  $6.90 @ Forever 21

Shockingly, I paid full price for this!  I thought it was a ripoff for a brush...but it was so neat, I couldn't resist!  I've never seen a snowglobe hair brush before.


Most of their regular brushes cost that price too, so that makes it feel more worth it.  Those ones are just ordinary paddle brushes with cute prints.  


It was only $3.90 in the US though, which converts to $5.25 Canadian..I would have been much happier paying that!

It would have been better if there was actual liquid in there.  It turns out they do make this kind of brush in other designs, but they're all for little kids.  Those retail for around $5 US and have unsophisticated designs.

I actually think they're the same size, but they're all from kiddie shows like frozen, paw patrol, finding dory, and trollz.  I kind of like the minions one:


Ironically, someone found the very same one at Dollarama for $3 recently!


I might buy it if I see it.  I think the handle's adorable, but I don't care for the main graphic that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment