Wednesday, November 2, 2016


Modern Home Imports - Set of 2 550 ml glass skull mugs:  $9.99 @ London Drugs

I actually saw this on the internet a while ago, when I was looking up that glass bottle I bought at Daiso. This was made by the same manufacturer!

Back then I wished they carried this mug too, since I thought that I would have definitely bought it if it were the right price.

Well, it was!  Even though I hate paying full price, retail seemed very reasonable.  When I looked it up online when I got home,  saw them selling upwards of $17 each!!  The cheapest I found it for was $15 for the two, but it would have been way more with shipping.

There were only two sets left, so that helped me make the decision.  They also had these skull shot glasses:


They were only $6.99 for 6!  Such a reasonable price, considering they're usually $2 each online from China.  Packaged like this from the same manufacturer, I've seen them for around $15 online.  I think I might go back and get them.

They had that same glass bottle too, it was priced at $6.99.  Still an ok price, but I'm glad I got mine cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment