Friday, November 11, 2016



Blue box toys:  Crystal panda light up figures:  $3 (RSP:  $10)
Inkadinkaclings - Ornamental tile stamps:  $3 (RSP:  $16.99+)

Both @ Dollarama

I was hoping to find more of those clings!  Now there are two more patterns I could possibly find.  I hope I find the bird ones!

The toys were an impulse buy.  They light up, plus they're flocked..I'm easily tempted by those kind of things.  Plus there's an elephant!

They have no articulation at all, and I'm pretty sure they're discontinued now.  It seems like they were really only around for a few months, and I don't think they were even released in Canada.  I can only find them on the US toys r us website, and nobody's really mentioned them.

There was a website on the box, but it's gone and isn't even archived anywhere.

Most of the ones I saw weren't working anymore.  Out of 7 or so boxes, only 2 of them worked!  I definitely wouldn't have bought any that were dead...it wouldn't have been worth the cost of extra batteries.

I kind of want the bunny and squirrel ones, but we'll see if I find any that still work.

No comments:

Post a Comment